Hi Family,
This is Becky, age 60+, and with the help of my grandson from Texas, Thomas Girgenti, age 12, we are creating a blog about Joe!
It will say it is posted by Joe but it will be posted by me. I thought this would be a good way to keep everyone up to date on Joe's comings and goings. I will post every two weeks and maybe sooner. I have a Flip video for short clips and will also post recent pictures.
That's my goal for this blog. Let me know what you'd like to see, and as I am new to blogging, and my grandson will someday return to Texas, let me know if something can be improved.
Thank you for all your kind thoughts and prayers in Joe's and our behalf.
Becky
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment